There are 45 questions on the test.
There’s only one correct response for each question.
You have 30 seconds to answer each question.
2. This is my friend. ______ name is Peter.
4. My brother is ______ artist.
5. ______ 20 desks in the classroom.
6. Paul ______ romantic films.
7. Sorry, I can’t talk. I ______ right now.
8. She ______ at school last week.
9. I ______ the film last night.
10. ______ a piece of cake? No, thank you.
11. The living room is ______ than the bedroom.
12. The car is very old. We’re going ______ a new car soon.
13. Jane is a vegetarian. She______ meat.
14. There aren’t ______ buses late in the evening.
15. The car park is ______ to the restaurant.
16. Sue ______ shopping every day.
17. They ______ in the park when it started to rain heavily.
18. ______ seen fireworks before?
19. We’ve been friends ______ many years.
20. You ______ pay for the tickets. They’re free.
21. Jeff was ill last week and he ______ go out.
22. These are the photos ______ I took on holiday.
23. We’ll stay at home if it _______ this afternoon.
24. He doesn’t smoke now, but he ______ a lot when he was young.
25. Mark plays football ______ anyone else I know.
26. I promise I ______ you as soon as I’ve finished this cleaning.
27. This town ______ by lots of tourists during the summer.
28. He said that his friends ______ to speak to him after they lost the football match.
29. How about ______ to the cinema tonight?
30. Excuse me, can you ______ me the way to the station, please?
31. I wasn’t interested in the performance very much. ______.
32. Take a warm coat, ______ you might get very cold outside.
33. __________________ this great book and I can’t wait to see how it ends.
34. What I like more than anything else ______ at weekends.
35. She ______ for her cat for two days when she finally found it in the garage.
36. We won’t catch the plane ______ we leave home now! Please hurry up!
37. If I hadn’t replied to your email, I______ here with you now.
38. Do you think you ______ with my mobile phone soon? I need to make a call.
39. I don’t remember mentioning ______ dinner together tonight.
40. Was it Captain Cook ______ New Zealand?
41. You may not like the cold weather here, but you’ll have to ______, I’m afraid.
42. It’s cold so you should ______ on a warm jacket.
43. Paul will look ______ our dogs while we’re on holiday.
44. She ______ a lot of her free time reading.
45. Hello, this is Simon. Could I ______ to Jane, please?
Your result 0 / 45 points
To get your score and receive a detailed breakdown of your level within minutes, fill out the form below
Please enter a valid email address
Please enter a valid name
Please enter a valid phone number
Value is too small